Monday, July 19, 2010

I've been MIA.

I have a lot of catching up to do.  I kind of fell off of the blogging bandwagon for a little bit.  It started when my little LaLa Beans got a nasty stomach virus.  We weren't sure if it was a virus or something worse.  I spent about a week out of work taking care of her.  We had a delightful time collecting stool samples and running back and forth to the doctor's office. 

Just as we were figuring out it was virus-related, Bugs got a touch of it.  Of course, they didn't want to leave me out so I had a chance to experience it as well.  I think we are all on the road to recovery and getting further away from this thing each day.

I hope to get caught up and working on some new stuff soon.  I'm also thinking about possibly changing the name/URL of the blog. I'm looking at my options and seeing how difficult it would be and if I would lose all followers in a switch.  So if anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment