Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Waiting for Warmer Days



After having so much cold and snow this winter I am definitely ready for spring and summer. We had a record breaking year for snowfall. I guess living in the northeast I shouldn't complain, I should be used to it. I'm not though. I don't like snow too much. It is beautiful for a few hours, but it gets old really fast!

The above photo was taken on a hot summer day spent swimming at my grandmom's house. That is where I'd like to be now. Luckily the last few days have been pretty nice and we have been able to spend some much needed time outside. Let's hope it stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely ready for spring and this winter has been absolutely brutal. This week was so nice and mild. I guess I can’t complain too much about the rain, considering that it isn’t snow.

    Love that photo you took and I like spending a lot of time at my aunt and uncle’s pool in the summer. It’s so nice when a family member has a pool :)

    ReplyDelete