Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome!

I still remember getting my first "real" camera as a kid. It was a gift from my aunt. The film was a little disc. I remember how excited I was to have a real grown up camera. I lined up all of my dolls, my sister and whatever else I could find and took picture after picture. I also remember getting in trouble for burning through the film so quickly!

Luckily I don't have to worry about getting in trouble or buying film anymore. The passion for photography is still there. Taking pictures is my happy place. :-) Lucky for me, my two beautiful little girls provide me with many opportunities to take pictures.

I love to create things. All kinds of things. I love the artistic and creative process. I love the feeling you get when you finish a project and know you did that. It's just a great feeling.

Check in here for updates and tidbits about my shop and the items I have for sale! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment